Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Meeting

We will be having Ede Streiff demonstrating in pastels for our March meeting on March 12th.  Please join us and feel free to bring any friends that might be interested.

Here is a bio from Ede:

"I am a Southern California artist who loves to paint and be outdoors. I have painted in oil, but more recently I have been focused on watercolor and pastel. Painting is fun for me, and I enjoy the process of creating a new piece. As often as I can. I paint on location. When painting in my studio, I use photos and sketches gathered from traveling to various interesting places. I have enjoyed painting trips to France and Italy. I have studied with varied and accomplished artists at workshops in new Mexico, Arizona and locations along the West Coast."

No comments:

Post a Comment